hey every one i was just wondering if any one can help me out, i have a 8100 pearl and was trying in stall some apps and stuff and or transfer music to it, and every time i try it says one i don't have enough space witch I'm assuming would be because i don't have a micro SD card for it but even still i also get something about vender something and the fact it's not going to work
    i wanted to try and upgrade the OS but i can't figure out so if any one can help me I'd appreciate it.

thanks KID
    08-23-08 12:53 PM
    For starters:

If you can't figure out how to upgrade your berry OS, "DON'T". I recommend only playing with changes such as the OS upgrade when you completely understand what you are doing from start to finish. There are plenty of threads in this forum on the topic for every berry. You need to search to learn.

Secondly:

If you don't have enough memory, you aren't going to be able to install, put on anything into/onto your berry. It's that simple. You answered your own question on that one.

And Thirdly:

You may need to post word for word exactly what your berry is saying about the "vendor" wants or whatever to get an answer on that one. To vague not enough information.

Ps. You may want to read into how to clean up unwanted apps, items, etc on your berry to clear up more memory . . . :||

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 01:24 PM
    sweet thanks for the info and yes i will look it up and learn,

plus i just got a 1 GB card for the phone and just tried to put music on it and if u look on the computer at the card it says the music is there but if u look on the phone it self theres no music why? is there a cretin format for music it's got to be in like .wma, .mp3 some one thats is just for BB.umm if any one can help be thankful
    08-25-08 01:00 AM
    Welcome to CB. Here's a good place to start.

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    08-25-08 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD