I am trying to delete somemore space on my phone, I just don't know what two of theses applications are. Can someoe help??

bb 4.3 core applications
    semitic characters and font support

bb attachment service
    10-13-08 11:14 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

The core applications can not be removed from the device, but you can remove certain components, like the pre-installed pictures and applications like Voice Activated Dialing, Password Keeper and games using the instructions in this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

I suggest the Better method with CrackMem. My Pearl is currently showing over 25 Mb of free space, with VAD installed.
    10-13-08 02:08 PM
    I am trying to delete somemore space on my phone, I just don't know what two of theses applications are. Can someoe help??

bb 4.3 core applications

bb attachment service
    You can also try a program called Aerize Card Loader. This installs programs on your microSD media card freeing up internal memory. I never thought I'd have 12 programs on my BB with 14MB of internal memory left!
    10-13-08 02:12 PM
    bb 4.3 core applications
    As Reed says, leave this well alone. this IS the OS.

If you do not send or receive anything textual in this font/language then this can go already.

bb attachment service
    This displays email attachments like Word, Excel, pdf, images so you probably need that quite a bit.
    Last edited by Pete6; 10-13-08 at 02:54 PM.
    10-13-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD