OK - I've read through dozens of threads about how to properly setup Orb, uSirius, BB, etc but for 2 days could not get by 8130 to stream Sirius - like MANY others. So I thought I'd re-post a small piece of information already posted, but hard to discover:

YOU MUST DE-SELECT THE VIDEO FULL SCREEN MODE. The easiest way to do this is go to a saved video on your phone. Click the options button, and UNCLICK FULL SCREEN. Then go back to orb and try to restart it then. There is some kind of glitch in the media player and for some reason when full screen is clicked it will not allow just audio to stream to your BB but once you get it clicked off, it works just fine.

If you've follow posted instruction carefully but have been experiencing problems, this is most likely the cause.

Good luck - it's awesome!

crackR
    Last edited by crackR; 08-07-08 at 12:39 AM.
    08-07-08 12:37 AM
    can you let me know what orb settings must be on your phone to egt it to work? like what video format to use...
    08-07-08 12:56 PM
    the media being played is on an unsupported format is the error i keep getting..
    08-07-08 01:02 PM
    I checked and made sure that the video was not in full screen mode and it still don't work. I had to actually start the video then make sure that the "FULL SCREEN" did not have acheck mark next to it.

I have an 8310 v4.2 on AT&T
    I am really skeptical on upgrading to the v4.5
    08-21-08 08:01 AM
    ^ i keep getting that same message too. What a bummer my gf says im crazy trying to get this to work...wtf
    08-21-08 12:16 PM
    My work for about 10 minutes, them after that i got media unsuported.
    08-23-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD