For some reason, when i try to send pictures from my laptop to my 8130, the connection fails. The bluetooth is on and paired to my laptop.

What am i doing wrong?
    08-14-08 11:12 AM
    Ive never been able to successfully transfer anything via the bluetooth in these stupid things.

dm
    08-14-08 12:47 PM
    i just figured it out. You have to go to media>click on a type of file>receive file via bluetooth

Then you send the file from your pc to the BB via bluetooth. they must be paired.
    08-15-08 08:11 AM
    I'm trying to send a images vis bluetooth to my wife's phone from my BB. She has an lg8550 (the chocolate) I got so angry cause my phone kept saying that the image transfered, but it never showed up on her phone. So i'm thinking it might not work, if that's the case then why even put it on her phone.
    08-15-08 08:29 AM
    Its something with the Berry.
    You have to have a particular type of Bluetooth ability (file transfer I think it is) or else you can't send or receive anything.

I tried doing the same thing with a windows mobile device and my berry and nothing worked. Apparently I didn't have the proper service on my blackberry to transfer files.

Dm
    08-15-08 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD