Hello all! I just bought my BB Pearl 8130 a few days ago and I am still trying to figure everything out. The sales associate, in all of her infinite wisdom,"forgot" to ask me to transfer my files ie address book, pictures, etc from my old phone before she disabled it. Im a little bummed as I had some cute pictures of my kiddos in there. Luckily, I had sent some of them to my boyfriend as a MMS before. We are trying to send them using bluetooth, but are having issues with the transfer. It seems like we can connect the bluetooth just fine, but when I attempt to send the picture from his phone to my phone it won't work, we get an error message giving us the middle finger. Any body have some jedi mind tricks I can try? Thank you in advance!

Kristy
    03-23-08 11:23 AM
    Dumb question, he cant email or MMS them to you?

Make sure you go into your pictures folder and hit menu, then select "Receive Using Bluetooth" right before he sends them.
    03-23-08 11:33 AM
    I don't think he has email on his phone, and from what I have read on these forums, MMS isn't supported at the moment. I have Alltel and he has TMobile. I will try what you suggested to me, thank you!
    03-23-08 11:39 AM
    I have sth similar to this.... I cannot pair with my pc bluetooth...it detects it and then says "unable to pair with pc"... Any ideas?!
    03-23-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD