I know this is going to sound a bit weird but my tracker ball doesn't push down like a button...it's really annoying - my mother has a pearl and hers pushes down properly. do you think it's worth me just buying a new tracker ball on ebay? does anyone else have this issue?
    09-27-08 03:52 AM
    it may not be yout trackball, maybe the contact where the trakball hits, mine started doing the same thing, my friends pearl clicks down fine, i tried his trackball to see if it was the ball, wasent.
    09-27-08 04:00 AM
    When you push down on your trackball do it select the thing you are try to select, if not then you probably need to replace it. A couple good place to buy

BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry

Cellular Accessories - Mobiado, Tools, Panasonic, LG, HTC, Microsoft, Alcatel, BlackBerry, Nokia, Motor

you might want to clean it first

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...rackball-3243/
    09-27-08 04:45 AM
    I've already cleaned it - it's never pushed down ever since I got it (and that was only in July). Never thought about trying my mothers track ball in mine to see if that works.

It does select what I want it to but you don't know whether you've pushed it if that makes sense.
    09-27-08 08:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD