I know trackballs are cheap on ebay and amazon but what sellers would you recommend to purchase from? I ordered one off Amazon for $3 but according to the reviews, its hit and miss sometimes with good ones. The one I got won't scroll left without pushing in or scrolling fast on the ball (already contacted the seller). I just want to know what sellers are recommended.
    03-30-09 06:00 PM
    I got mine from cnn.cn
    Paid a little bit more but I would recommend it many times over the hit-or-miss Ebay ones. It was at least OEM quality and installed in seconds without an issue.
    03-30-09 06:43 PM
    03-30-09 06:54 PM
    Its $10 on the crackberry/mobihand site where I could get 3 for that on amazon. And on cnn.cn, I have learned in the past that ordering from Hong Kong can take some time.
    03-30-09 07:30 PM
    Cnn.cn is great as a vendor and for pricing.....but I does take a while to get your package

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 07:57 PM
    Its $10 on the crackberry/mobihand site where I could get 3 for that on amazon. And on cnn.cn, I have learned in the past that ordering from Hong Kong can take some time.
    Why take your chances on those 3 when you could just buy the one that isnt really a hit or miss?
    03-30-09 09:18 PM
    Yeah everyone always says that ordering from Hong Kong takes too long. I got my shipment in about 5 days, which seems reasonable for postal service around the world.
    03-31-09 08:04 AM
    I had some problems with my order. They said I needed to validate some info. I replied asking what I needed and didn't hear back for a week!

By then I was already frustrated and asked for a refund. Let's see how long that takes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD