I downloaded the software to change the LED color & trackball color, but the trackball color will not change. Does any1 know what 2 do so that the trackball will change color. The file is labeled as
    "Color flashlight.alx" it is told that this file will allow the user to change the color of the LED as well as the the trackball from white 2 alot of other colors.
    11-16-08 07:41 PM
    Only works on the 8100 and not the other Pearls. So I'm told. I think it may work for the LED just not the trackball.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 07:44 PM
    The Pearl 8100 is the only Pearl that you can change the color of the trackball on. All other BB's only have a white LED underneath. If you really want to have a colored trackball, you can check out the link in my signature below. That is the only way to change it's color on your Pearl.
    11-16-08 07:44 PM
    Was just wondering cause the file said that it would work for the 8120 Pearl. Thought that it was really Cool, but was really upset when it did not work..
    11-16-08 07:52 PM
    Was just wondering cause the file said that it would work for the 8120 Pearl.
    Where does it say that?
    11-16-08 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD