Hi CB

I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could a new trackball and silver ring around the trackball mine is really messed up idk what's wrong with it but when I scroll left it goes up when I scroll right it does down scroll up it goes right and scroll down it goes left lol. It is really annoying and I don't know where to really look for a new one lol

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thucoddin23; 11-04-08 at 11:35 AM.
    11-04-08 11:24 AM
    11-04-08 11:39 AM
    Check out the "Blackberry Parts" link in my signature. This is one of the top rated BB parts site on the web. Also, DO NOT take the trackball assembly apart until you get a new one. That little booger is hard to put back together!! Trust me...I know from expierence.
    11-04-08 11:39 AM
    Thanks for your help guys I ordered one today can't wait to get it lol this scrolling is a pain altho I have gotten a little used to it and ya these trackballs are insane to put back together it took me and my friend like 2 hours to put his back together lol

11-05-08 03:27 PM
    Thanks for your help guys I ordered one today can't wait to get it lol this scrolling is a pain altho I have gotten a little used to it and ya these trackballs are insane to put back together it took me and my friend like 2 hours to put his back together lol

the rollers (magnetic) were set back on counter clockwise .. it should be clockwise .. i made this mistake before, messed up with the very delicate ring locks .. lolx .. but good thing, i was able to return them back to normal ..
    11-06-08 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD