how to i change my trackball color pearl 8100
    09-20-08 11:44 PM
    I saw software in the software store that allows you to do that..think it was $6.99
    09-26-08 11:44 PM
    There are two apps that are free that allpow you to do this. Google 'ColorPearl,' you can find it that way. Then there is also BlingBall. This is the same app, but has a disco light feature. Search BlingBall in the threads and one of the forums will give you a link to download.

The only difference is that BlingBall will only work correctly with a OS 4.5 software. ColorPearl will work with any other software.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 03:07 AM
    I saw software in the software store that allows you to do that..think it was $6.99
    No no no, not 6,99$.

Only 8100 ! It's here !
    09-27-08 03:33 AM
    I have installed the new 4.5 OS, that is working great, but when I try to download and install the blingball or color pearl apps I can not find it in my documents, desktop or any other place I save it to unless I change the file type below the "open" space to "all files" from ".alx or .ali" file types, but then I get this error message when I try to open it....

"Error in application information style........there is a XML syntax error in line 1"

I have been at this ALL DAY!!!!!! HELP!!!!
    09-30-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD