How in the world do you set the phone ringer to both tone and vibrate at the same time? I have it set to vibrate+tone in phone settings but it vibrates 3 times first then tones. Is there a way to make it vibrate and tone at the same time? OS is 4.3

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Nick917; 08-16-08 at 04:55 PM.
    08-16-08 04:46 PM
    How in the world do you set the phone ringer to both tone and vibrate? I have it set to tone and vibrate in phone settings but it only vibrates with no tone. OS is 4.3

The BB will only do one at a time. Try waiting until your selected number of vibrates is over, then it will start to ring. There's an app that you can buy called vibeandring that will do both together.
    08-16-08 04:50 PM
    With tone + vibrate, it'll vibrate first, then ring. Decrease the number of vibrations to 1, then it'll ring sooner.

There's also a program where it will vibrate AND ring at the same time: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...andring-41720/

ETA: looks like srplummer has faster fingers than I do.
    Last edited by AbeFrohman; 08-16-08 at 05:02 PM.
    08-16-08 04:51 PM
    Thanks for the link. I too was wondering about this. Woo hoo! First post from my blackberry.

08-16-08 07:55 PM
    Thanks for the link. I just installed it and works great. Just wish there was an optipn for pulse vibrate.

08-16-08 09:32 PM
    Thanks for the link. I just installed it and works great. Just wish there was an optipn for pulse vibrate.

He is working on it, I think the impending 4.5 release is the hold up.

08-16-08 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD