Does anyone know how to make the font larger on the today theme home screen that comes on the new Pearl 8130 from Verizon?
    11-08-07 07:46 PM
    bump. I am also interested in this. :-)
    11-10-07 08:20 PM
    You usually can't alter the theme yourself, that has to be done by the author of the theme.
    11-11-07 06:20 PM
    Right, you have to get a different theme, not just change the system font.. Otherwise it would mess up the built in themes!
    11-11-07 06:22 PM
    I have not been able to find many good today themes that are easy to read with larger fonts. Does anyone know of a website that has some?
    11-15-07 06:00 PM
    Speaking of font size, when I turn up the font size the lines of text obviously become truncated with dot-dot-dot at the end instead of text. Anybody know how to quickly view the rest of the line without going in and turning the font size back down? You can't scroll sideways with the track ball, I tried it.
    11-17-07 05:08 PM
    Sometimes changing your default font to something different will help. My husband has his font set at the highest level and he gets the ... - we changed the font to BBCasual/bold and he was able to bring the size down and still be able to see the words.

The real question is why don't they have laser surgery for those of us who need readers!
    11-18-07 05:19 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I changed the font style to what you suggested, and Walah! Much better. Presbeopia is a bear. I'm like you, I'm holding out for the Laser. Thanks again.
    11-18-07 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD