Ok so I'm using the today plus theme and it had my next two events labeled under the calendar icon in the today screen. The only thing I did was add a gmail account to my BB and after that I looked at my today screen and nothing is under calendar. All of my dates and events are still in my calendar, but the next two aren't showing up in the today screen. I pulled the battery for a soft reset and that didn't work. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-08 10:29 PM
    bump after i turned it off over night and still no dates
    02-22-08 06:40 AM
    bump again
    02-22-08 07:36 AM
    Did you add your Gmail account via BIS? If so, when the service books are sent, it also sends a calendar book for your Gmail account. I forget what it's called, but you may need to go into service books and delete it (Options > Advanced Options > Service Books). Well, at least, that's what I did. Otherwise, you do end up with multiple calendars on the phone. That may be good for some folks, but is not what I wanted. I just use the default BB calendar.

I guess before you delete the service book for it, you can check and see which calendar is your default. I forget where you check this because I just have one calendar on my 8130 now. It might be under Options > Advanced Options > Default services, or it could be Options from within the calendar.

I don't know that this is what your problem is, but it's something to check. I"m sure somebody else will chime in. Good luck!
    02-22-08 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the advice jevid.
    I actually got it fixed somehow when all I did was connect my phone to my comp using the usb. The problem was that the entries for my calendar were not showing up on the today screen, but they were still in my calendar. Not sure how I fixed it but I did so I'm not complaining though. Thanks again for your reply though
    02-22-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD