So I'll have my flip 8230 in t-minus 2 hours...as soon as the husband gets home with it!
    I so loved having the already loaded tip calculator on my LG chocolate. I take it my new bb, might not have one...
    Is there a free one somewhere to download? If not, which one from the app store on here will work for my bb?
    thx
    05-05-09 03:07 PM
    If you happen to download Yahoo Go it includes an array of widgets which can be loaded onto the opening page thing that goes around and round like a kids horsy ride that I can spell but begins with car... Two tip calculators are included. I really like Yahoo Go.
    05-05-09 08:38 PM
    So I'll have my flip 8230 in t-minus 2 hours...as soon as the husband gets home with it!
    I so loved having the already loaded tip calculator on my LG chocolate. I take it my new bb, might not have one...
    Is there a free one somewhere to download? If not, which one from the app store on here will work for my bb?
    thx
    FreeTips for BlackBerry

free tip app
    05-07-09 12:43 PM
    Thanks Demon and Zina!

I'm unfortunately not getting the full bb experience as I've chosen not to get a full data plan - ie, I have no internet browser plan only an unlimited email data plan. I just don't have the need to access the internet 24/7 plus I travel to US a lot and the data roaming charges from bell are ridiculous...so I'm keeping the cost of my bill down by not having it.
    So I guess the yahoo Go one, I won't be able to get.
    But I've downloaded the free tip calculator that you suggested Demon onto pc - is there a way now to install it thru DM onto the bb?

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by flygirl30; 05-10-09 at 03:33 PM. Reason: typo
    05-10-09 03:31 PM
    Hello again!
    Ok, so I downloaded the Geotip one. Unzipped it. Opened DM application loader, saw it on the list (the alx file) and downloaded it. I found it when I went to Menu>Options>Advanced Options>Applications - that is it shows up on the list - but it didn't show up in the Applications folder itself (where the other calculator is, video camera etc...)
    So I have no idea to access it/use it...help please??!!
    05-11-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD