I am noticing that once and awhile the time will randomly change. What could be making this happen?
    12-28-07 07:13 AM
    Very interesting questions because I notice the Blackberry not changing times when I cross a new time zone.

The only thing I can see if you are sync your time when you connect it to the desktop manager.

Is the time off by hours or by minutes? Does it change to the time on your computer?
    12-28-07 07:17 AM
    I havent monitored if its off by an exact amount but just now it was showing 5:07 and its 8:07
    12-28-07 07:20 AM
    Is is connected to your computer now, what time does your computer have?

What is the current time zone you have your phone set too?
    12-28-07 07:24 AM
    I set it to my computers time, but no its not connected to the computer.

Michigan is Eastern Standard time ....right?

we may be on to something lol
    12-28-07 07:27 AM
    Try this:
    Options>Date/Time>Select your Time Zone>Select Date/Time Source 'Network'>BB/Menu key>Update Time>Save
    12-28-07 07:47 AM
    perfect.

thank u both
    12-28-07 07:49 AM
    Yea i had the same problem as orle, i just went to utah, and my phone didnt automatically change time zones for me....I checked those same settings that gadgetgeek posted and updated the time....etc blah blah...and still nothing, Im a little annoyed that I have to manually change it myself, but my wifes upstage does it all by itself, wtf!?!?, does anyone know how to fix this??
    12-28-07 01:41 PM
    Yea i had the same problem as orle, i just went to utah, and my phone didnt automatically change time zones for me....I checked those same settings that gadgetgeek posted and updated the time....etc blah blah...and still nothing, Im a little annoyed that I have to manually change it myself, but my wifes upstage does it all by itself, wtf!?!?, does anyone know how to fix this??
    I don't think there is a fix. Just the way the it is programmed.
    12-28-07 02:12 PM
    Most PDA phones behave this way. You would have to also select your new Time Zone before doing the Update Time as I described.
    12-28-07 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD