Ever since daylight savings last Sunday my time on my BB has been jumping an extra hour ahead. Everytime I mess around with it on Desktop Manager I get done and it's an hour ahead ?? It actually changes exactly after I plug it in and the BB screen shows the computer connecting to the phone, as soon as that's done my time is an hour ahead. This has just started happening after DLS too. I do have the time set and saved to "network" as well. Anyone have any ideas?
    03-12-08 11:52 PM
    i have a question about that too. My pearl is always one minute slow, and when I change the time setting it just magically reverts to the way it was. Any help?
    03-13-08 11:06 AM
    try setting the time to network instead of blackberry go to options/date and time/ then select network
    03-13-08 11:08 AM
    I cant get my computers time to stay right either, it is behind an hour, I keep changing it and it wont stay
    03-13-08 11:17 AM
    Are you trying to change it from the DM or from the BB? Use the settings on the BB to change it by going into Options > Date/Time > Date/Time Source > Network and make sure you're in the right Time Zone...

I originally had mine on Tijuana (GMT - 8) and it didn't flip, but when I changed it to Pacific (GMT - 8) it flipped to the right time immediately!
    03-13-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD