I've never used it and it crashes whenever I've tried it. It's completely useless, but I'm not sure how to remove it from my computer. I assume it's part of the Blackberry software.....
    07-13-08 11:18 PM
    Are you talking about media manager from Desktop manager? If so and you don't want Media manager as I don't like it either, delete DM and install the version without media manager.
    07-13-08 11:30 PM
    You should also just be able to remove it from control panel -> Add/Remove programs without uninstalling dm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 11:52 PM
    I thought so too but its not listed under the add/remove programs area.

07-14-08 10:57 AM
    I thought so too but its not listed under the add/remove programs area.

It was for me, but I can't remember what version I had insatlled. Sorry. Guess you have to do the full uninstall and reinstall. Does DM let you choose to not install MM or do you need to download the DM version that does not include MM?

07-14-08 11:02 AM
    I uninstalled the Blackberry Desktop Manager but the Roxio Media Manager 9 did not get uninstalled. Media Manager 9 does not appear in my list under "Add or Remove Programs." It's like a virus - you can install it but you can't remove it, and when you try to run it, it crashes!
    11-15-09 06:55 AM
    I have the same problem, its like a virus can't get rid of it. It even screwed up my ms installer. I hate Roxio, is there an alternative?
    12-07-09 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD