I bought two themes last night. It said the install went successfully for both of them. When I went under "Themes", they was not listed. I looked under "Applications", and they are listed. I have done a battery pull more than one time and that is not working either. Please help
    03-12-10 10:39 PM
    there is only one reason for this. the theme is not for your OS.
    03-13-10 05:24 AM
    No ansaf, there is one more reason that is most probably the cause.

When you install a theme, you must do a battery pull for the changes to be made. Pull out the battery, keep it out for at least 40 seconds and then replace. You will see a white screen with the loading sign for about a minute, then it will turn on. When you go into themes, they should be there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 06:24 PM
    No ansaf, there is one more reason that is most probably the cause.

When you install a theme, you must do a battery pull for the changes to be made. Pull out the battery, keep it out for at least 40 seconds and then replace. You will see a white screen with the loading sign for about a minute, then it will turn on. When you go into themes, they should be there

The OP said that they did a battery pull more than once and the themes still were not there.

99% of the time when themes show under "Applications" but not "Themes" it is because of exactly what Ansaf said; the theme is not compatible with the OS the device is running.

04-25-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD