i know that when my pearl has too many messages in it it will automatically clear all of them out, but it seems that for a while after i do not receive messages that i know friends have been trying to send to me. is there a way to fix this?
    04-06-09 12:37 PM
    Its not to many messages, it's the lack of free memory. Try and resend service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 12:39 PM
    This is due to memory loss! Go to Options>Status, and check File Free status. You should have a minimum of 12,000,000 free bytes in order for your BB to function smoothly. If you're low on memory, follow the instructions on this thread to help you out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

After you finish with the memory optimization, make sure all your media items (e.g. pics, music, video etc.) are stored on a media card. When you lose memory, your BB will start to delete the least important items to free up memory. This includes texts, emails and call logs. Try to keep an amount above or around 12,000,000 free bytes.

04-06-09 12:40 PM
    This is due to memory loss! Go to Options>Status, and check File Free status. You should have a minimum of 12,000,000 free bytes in order for your BB to function smoothly. If you're low on memory, follow the instructions on this thread to help you out.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

After you finish with the memory optimization, make sure all your media items (e.g. pics, music, video etc.) are stored on a media card. When you lose memory, your BB will start to delete the least important items to free up memory. This includes texts, emails and call logs. Try to keep an amount above or around 12,000,000 free bytes.

Agrees with ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    04-06-09 01:08 PM
    Thank you so much,only 914,7001free bytes in my BB
    04-07-09 03:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD