Hello All,

I have tried searching the forums to see if this has been asked but I was unsuccessful.

I have the 8100 pearl and can compose a text message but it does not get delivered to its intended recipient. I have tried choosing SMS and MMS but still do not know what I am doing wrong.....can someone shed some light on this for me?

I am using v4.2.1.109 (Platform 2.3.0.85)

Thanks,
    Keith
    05-19-08 08:11 PM
    If not to the intended recipient, where does the message go? Do you get an error message? What happens when you send the message?
    05-19-08 10:08 PM
    The message report confirms that it sent, I do not get a message error. One that person checks their inbox, it is not there. Same scenario when someone tries to text me.....I do not receive them.
    05-20-08 07:22 AM
    I also have AT&T and that happened when I first got my BB.
    It was just that I didn't have texting on my plan at all. Call your provider, or check online, and make sure it's on there.
    05-20-08 07:28 AM
    If not to the intended recipient, where does the message go? Do you get an error message? What happens when you send the message?
    Call your carrier.
    05-20-08 08:42 AM
    This is what I expect also. just go to att.com log into your account and add a texting plan.
    05-20-08 12:45 PM
    Awesome guys!!
    That was the issue...I thought that my data plan included it but it did not.
    I have it now!!
    Cheers,
    Keith
    05-21-08 10:50 AM
    Glad you got it working!
    05-21-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD