Hello everyone i have owned blackberries before i owned the horrible blackberry storm that was very drustrating to use and glichy and just not very nice but what i want to know with the pearl flip users are that on my storm when i had it when i got a text message and i would reply to the person who sent it to me they would get a box that says do you wish to recieve this message and they would have to say yes and it would tell them how many megabytes it took and everything else about the message and then they would get what i sent them is there any way to that when i reply to a text message that it would act like a standard cell phones where you reply to the text message and would just get the message and nothing else or are there any other processes i would need to go through to have the accept box go away because currently right now my spare company phone is a standard flip until i tell the company the phone i want
    06-21-09 05:13 PM
    Punctuation please?
    06-21-09 05:49 PM
    I think the answer to the question is no?

Or maybe yes....

Or should I say there is no accept box?

Um... Yea.
    06-21-09 06:18 PM
    No clue what you just said.
    06-21-09 06:28 PM
    Once I'm able to figure out how to decipher that incredibly long run-on sentence, I'll be glad to try to help.
    06-21-09 06:36 PM
    ...on my storm ...when i got a text message and i would reply to the person who sent it to me they would get a box that says do you wish to recieve this message
    ..is there any way to that when i reply to a text message that it would act like a standard cell phones
    Are you sure you're not accidentally mixing SMS and MMS? SMS (Short Message Service) is text only; MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is text and data. I've never heard of a confirmation prompt when receiving plain SMS text messages. However, a confirmation prompt on the far side of a MMS message would not surprise me at all. Maybe your buddy sent you an MMS and you replied likewise.

Make sure you send text messages using Compose SMS, not Compose MMS.
    06-21-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD