When someone sends me a text I never get it. This randomly started yesterday. I have tried powering on and off with no effect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 02:23 PM
    me and a few people here in il are getting the same thing. it either doesnt show up or it does show up but 1 to 3 hrs after the person sent it! so i sent one to myself and it took 2 hrs!! anyone else had this problem? i checked my settings and its set to recieve all. this is really super annoying!
    04-05-09 02:45 PM
    i know someone that has the same problem but they dont have a blackberry, they have a touchscreen phone and they can never get messages at home but every where else they can.
    04-05-09 05:42 PM
    Likely provider glitch. Me and my fiance have 8130's bought the same day on the same provider. BbMessenger works great, texting too, but occasionally email from phone to computer or phone to phone takes a number of hours, like 5+...

04-05-09 06:07 PM
    When this happens to me it is because my memory is low. There is a post in the Blackberry 101 lecture series to address this problem.
    04-05-09 08:47 PM
    Most likely your memory is low. First, do a battery pull. Then check out this post, it will help you free up more memory on your phone. Anytime your phone gets below 1mb of space, it will start deleting texts, and emails before you can read them, and it will erase your call logs.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...rry-smartphone
    04-05-09 09:03 PM
    It seems to be working now, but I have no idea why or what went wrong.
    The missed texts never showed up but I am getting new ones. This was never a problem before. I did battery pulls with no effect. My messages are set to delete after 30 days our something.

04-05-09 09:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD