alright...this is how it is...im curently an alltel person...i have the blackberry pearl 8130...and it sucks horribly...i havnt even had it within the 90 term period and it is screwing up...the camera lense is broken so i cant take pictures and i cant video anything...and i have this re acurring problem with the thing deleting my text messages...it is slower than crap when it comes to the internet...and i cant figure out how to get the supid signature on the bottom of my text messages...the track ball in the middle get screwed up and will not move at in-appropriate times, and you have to text slow so that it can keep up...the speakers on it get messed up when i barely play it...when you receive a text message and you have it on vibrate you can not feel it because it does not vibrate hard enough to know that you have a text message or a call...you cant download videos on it unless on youtube...and it has sucky video and sound quality...not meaning for this thing to be soo long but what im trying to get at is the blackberry peal 8130 sucks horribly bad and probably should be taken off the market better yet the face of this earth...i hate it with a passion and apperantly it hates me with a passion too or it wouldnt treat me this way...lol...but yea it sucks soo dont buy it!!!
    11-22-08 06:59 PM
    get one because they're small and cute
    11-23-08 01:48 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD