Hello all......I have a Pearl 8100 that is through my employer. Because of my travel, they gave me the AT&T Roadside Assistance option. My question is, how do I use it when needed? Is there an icon that should be on my BB or is there a number I call? There doesn't seem to be much info on this, even on the AT&T site with the description of the service. Thanks in advance for the answer.
    02-18-08 12:59 PM
    my suggestion would be to contact AT&T to ask them that ... or wait till someone that works for them stops by your thread ...
    02-18-08 01:13 PM
    I have AT&T roadside assistance. Just dial #4357. Any car you're in, whether you're driving or not. I've used it. it's great.
    02-18-08 01:31 PM
    Thank you Chaz....that info was exactly what I was looking for. I now have that number programmed in my BB. Thanks again !!
    02-18-08 07:30 PM
    I believe you can use it any time after the first 30 days. Best to contact Asurion.
    02-19-08 01:16 AM
    Nice to know suprsonic.....thanks.
    02-19-08 11:53 AM
    I have AT&T roadside assistance. Just dial #4357. Any car you're in, whether you're driving or not. I've used it. it's great.
    Hey, how do I get that?
    02-19-08 12:07 PM
    You can add it from the "add features" section of the AT&T site, or call CS.
    02-19-08 12:19 PM
    Hi, did you have to pay any money during the time of the needed service? My friend told me they tried to charge him $50 to put in his spare tire. He said forget it.
    11-14-10 02:45 PM
    I recommend AAA membership instead. Beside roadside assistance they also offer discounts on products and services and travel discounts.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-15-10 02:27 PM
    It seems as though they are making automotive apps for everything these days. Recently, Allstate Insurance released a free roadside assistance application. The application allows smart phone users to select the type of roadside service needed, and the app does the rest - tapping the phone's GPS capabilities to expedite trusted roadside help straight to the user's location. For more information check out allstatenewsroom(dot)com
    11-23-10 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD