Ok, here is the problem. I bought a 8220 yesterday at Sam's Club, brought it home had it unlocked by 10pm(Gotta love eBay!) I switched the TCP info to AT&T's, switched the PIN & IMEI on BIS. Email, SMS and Browser work just fine. WAP browser(MediaNet) and MMS error out. I've tried everything I can find posted on Crackberry, BlackBerryForums & HoFo. All the settings appear to be correct.(See pix) I'm running the factory .151 OS. Do I need to upgrade the OS? If so which one. I've already tried to DL .180, but since I dont have a T-Mobile number I cant, Are there any other sources for it?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by michael95gt; 01-25-09 at 08:43 AM.
    01-25-09 08:11 AM
    Maybe find service books for ATT blackberry and have them sent to your phone from ATT site... That could fix some settings or call them and tell them to send the service books to your blackberry. Just tell them you have unlocked BB and need the service books resent!
    01-25-09 09:28 AM
    i got service books give me an email address and ill send them
    its kind of tricky to get them in though
    01-30-09 09:28 PM
    well i have att and i updated my phone to .209 with no problems. are you sure you're doing it correctly, or does my phone have some sort of glitch?
    02-03-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD