Well I just called into att and asked about pre ordering the pearl 3G. The rep informs me that it's available to purchase now $629.99 and no commitment pricing. I have no idea how it's more expensive than the torch. However here is the odd part not even 3 weeks ago I upgraded and got the torch. Wasn't happy with it and just bought an iPhone 4 at no commitment pricing. Well the lady explained that she could offer me an early upgrade and I could get the phone for $249.99. I have no idea how I could be eligible considering i just upgraded lol. But I just wanted to share the good news! I paid $14.95 for overnight shipping! Should have it on my doorstep Friday morning!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 02:34 AM
    Here's my proof!

Welcome To AT&T

AT&T - Wireless Order Confirmation

Dear Nicole R Beggan,
    Welcome to the largest digital voice and data network in America .
    Thank you for your recent order, we value and appreciate your business. Please refer to the important information below.

Billing Account Number:5450*********

Equipment Order Number: EXTP88972*****

Shipping Order Number: 199676
    Item Name Research in Motion 9100 RED PHONE
    Item
    Number 9100 RED
    Quantity Ordered 1

Unit Price

Extended Price

*Research in Motion 9100 RED PHONE
    $249.99
    $249.99
    *Various SIM
    $0.0
    $0.0
    *FREIGHT
    $14.95
    $14.95
    Here are the details of the services you have selected for your new subscribers to AT&T.
    Subscriber Name
    Wireless
    Number
    Rate Plan

*NICOLE BEGGAN
    *606-425-****
    *FT9NTN2100RUMMUNW
    We are working hard to fulfill your order as soon as possible and you will receive an email as soon as we complete shipping. The email will include tracking number link(s) for your convenience.
    Check the status of your order at any time at our website by clicking here or by calling our automated system at 877-782-8870.
    Manage your account and view your bill at our website. Sign up using your wireless number by clicking here .
    Thank you again for choosing AT&T and we look forward to serving your wireless needs for a long time to come.

Sincerely,*

AT&T

This e-mail was auto generated. Please do not respond. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
    � AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved. AT&T is a trademark of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 02:50 AM
    Thanks for sharing...
    10-14-10 02:51 AM
    Awesome please submit your review as soon as you get it. I am still consdering it.
    10-14-10 03:34 AM
    I've had this phone from Newegg.com for about a month until it broke in my pocket with normal use, the build quality is crap and it is not as rugged as the old school pearl or curves that are like battle tanks. Mind you if you are a pearl lover like me then it's an amazing upgrade! This phone is not worth 630 bucks. That's a straight up insult and I am still blown away with the secrecy and the shadiness behind the release of this crappy phone compared to what is standard tech today. Regardless I'll get one but not for 6 duckets! What's the deal with you posting that persons full name in the order? Lot's of creeps on here man.. Bad move.
    10-14-10 08:24 AM
    Ah its ok, She doesnt ever visit crackberry nor is on the web for that matter. Im not terribly worried about. But lets hope AT&T lives up to their promise! Still no word on it being shipped! But its still also pretty early in the day! Ill be posting pictures of unboxing as soon as it arrives! I know I couldve got this device for a little bit cheaper full retail, however I used my upgrade. Im just thankful for once AT&T comes out with the phone in something other than just black or another Solid Colour. I was going to purchase the Rogers Version of this phone since they had it in Red & Black. I thought for sure that it was going to be an exclusive being that rogers brand is Red and Black! Im sure glad I was wrong!!
    10-14-10 01:59 PM
    I just checked my business login page I can get it for 249.00 if I add a line, I don't know why you saw 600 bucks. Anyway we will all know wtf the deal is in a few days.
    10-14-10 02:25 PM
    It has shipped! Should have it in the morning!

Welcome To AT&T

AT&T - Wireless Shipping Notification

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your recent order, we value and appreciate your business. We are pleased to inform you that your order has shipped. You can review the status of your shipment(s) by clicking on the tracking number(s) below.

Billing Account Number:54506*****

Order Number: EXTP889******

Shipping Order Number: 199676

Item Name
    Item

Number
    Quantity Ordered
    Quantity Shipped Serial Number(s)
    Tracking Number

Research in Motion 9100 RED PHONE
    351973040*******
    9101901000422200*******
    Various SIM
    8901410424362********
    910190100042********
    FREIGHT
    NA
    91019010004**********

Here are the details of the services you have selected for your new subscribers to AT&T.

Subscriber Name
    Wireless
    Number
    Rate Plan

NICOLE *****
    606-425-****
    FT9NTN2100RUMMUNW

Manage your account and view your bill at our website. Sign up using your wireless number by clicking here .

Thank you again for choosing AT&T and we look forward to serving your wireless needs for a long time to come.

Sincerely,

AT&T

This e-mail was auto generated. Please do not respond.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

� AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved. AT&T is a trademark of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.
    10-14-10 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD