lately i have noticed when i put my phone in standby mode the font size is huge. is there anyway to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 01:28 AM
    *cough*

09-29-09 06:01 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If the phone is in standby mode, there's really nothing to read besides the message that pops up saying "In standby mode. Press Mute key to exit standby mode"

Is that message in huge font or something else?

Have you recently installed a new theme?
    09-29-09 10:44 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull recently or as robot said a new theme could also be a new application you got

09-29-09 12:21 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If the phone is in standby mode, there's really nothing to read besides the message that pops up saying "In standby mode. Press Mute key to exit standby mode"

Is that message in huge font or something else?

Have you recently installed a new theme?
    I was talking about the message saying your phone is standby font's being huge and out of wack. yeah, i just realized i installed a theme the other day. is there anyway to change the size of a font in a theme?
    09-29-09 01:46 PM
    It depends on the theme. Some you can edit in your settings but it won't actually change anything on the phone. You should at least be able to go in and try to change it.

Go to (from menu screen) Options> Screen/Keyboard and try to change it that way. If that doesn't work, try the battery pull like coruptyed said. If neither of those work, I would think it's controlled by the theme and there's really not anything you can do about it except check with theme creator for an update or switch themes.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 09-29-09 at 02:36 PM.
    09-29-09 02:33 PM
    looks like im screwed, thanks for the replies!

09-30-09 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD