My syncing with the BB Internet service and MS Exchange mailbox email is working fine. Does anyway exist to sync my outlook calender as well? I tried Desktop Redirector and it just duplicated my emails and nothing else. We do not have a BB Server.

Thanks
    07-27-07 08:41 AM
    Yes, you can sync Calendar, Task, Notes etc. On the BlackBerry device, you have to turn off wirless sync, then you can use Desktop Manager to sync...
    07-29-07 08:06 AM
    bdonnally, can you advise me on how you sucessfully synced your Exchange Mail via BIS? Thanks
    07-29-07 09:18 AM
    Yes, you can sync Calendar, Task, Notes etc. On the BlackBerry device, you have to turn off wirless sync, then you can use Desktop Manager to sync...

I guess that I want the best of both worlds, I really like the wireless email sync and do not want to give that up. Someday, they might port that ability over from WM.

Thanks
    07-31-07 06:43 AM
    bdonnally, can you advise me on how you sucessfully synced your Exchange Mail via BIS? Thanks
    I did nothing really, entered my Exchange mailbox ID and PW and T-Mobile's internet site took care of the rest. It is really sweet how if I delete an email on my BB it can delete it from exchange at the same time. You can turn this off as well. If it can sync email you would think it would be simple to sync the calender at the same time.
    Last edited by bdonnally; 07-31-07 at 06:48 AM.
    07-31-07 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD