Hey all

So I just got a new Pearl and I'm trying to get it to sync with outlook. Problem being the list of apps that it allows me to choose is either yahoo or a delimited file. How do I get the blackberry to see outlook and connect to either contacts or calendar, etc etc.

The book doesn't help, and I've done some google searches but come up with not much.

Any help or tips would be great.

Thanks
    01-22-08 02:18 PM
    A friend of mine came over with his windows mobile 5 phone so we can add some games, applications etc... to it. The disc that came with his phone installed outlook on my desktop computer. When I run my Blackberry desktop manager it opens outlook up and asked me to give this connection a name. The outlook option doesn't appear until I run the blackberry pc manager that came with my blackberry. Make sure you have that installed then try again. That should allow you to connect and sync your outlook.
    01-22-08 02:28 PM
    I am trying to get to outlook through the desktop manager, but it doesn't seem to recognize it.
    01-22-08 02:36 PM
    I am trying to get to outlook through the desktop manager, but it doesn't seem to recognize it.
    What version of Outlook you using? I think there is an issue with DT 4.3 and Outlook 2002 or below. If so then you might have to remove DT 4.3 and download and install DT 4.2 something.

On Edit....
    Did a search came up with this.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/i-do...outlook-15114/
    Last edited by Member_No.1; 01-22-08 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Did A Search
    01-22-08 02:40 PM
    I think that is exactly my problem.

I'll try it out tonight, thanks!
    01-22-08 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD