I would greatly appreciate help with the following issues:

1 - Is there any way to reconcile gmail with my BB? I can receive messages, but they do not alterations in gmail do not sync with my BB and vice versa.

2 - I have gone into my screen/keyboard options and turned off my "LED coverage indicator" however, when I am roaming or when my battery is almost dead the LED light flashes. This is mainly a problem because where I work I am in a roaming area and the light flashes all day leaving my battery almost dead at the end of the day.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    01-07-08 06:12 PM
    I would greatly appreciate help with the following issues:

2 - I have gone into my screen/keyboard options and turned off my "LED coverage indicator" however, when I am roaming or when my battery is almost dead the LED light flashes. This is mainly a problem because where I work I am in a roaming area and the light flashes all day leaving my battery almost dead at the end of the day.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
    No help on 1 but for 2 the light is not draining your battery, it's because you are roaming and the device is constantly searching for a signal. The light will flash orange when your battery is low. I don't believe there is a way to turn that off.
    01-07-08 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD