Hi all. I just got a VZ 8130 pearl. I'm starting to like it although I have to say the book it came with is useless and I am not finding it all that intuitive to use. I have gotten lucky with a few apps like google maps and opera, but I have yet to be able to use the desktop manager that came with it or the previous version i downloaded (I read that the newest version is buggy).

I am mostly concerned with, and having problems with trying to load music onto it. I have had a rhapsody account for a while and it does recognise the BB when it's connected, but I can't seem to find the songs when they are loaded, or I get an error message from rhapsody. I drag and drop--no dice. I open the my music file on my pc and drag and drop to the removable disk--no luck. I searched the removable disk under my computer and the files are on there, but I can't find them on my BB once I disconect, and when I try to play them on my pc from the connected BB they don't work either.

Please, PLEASE somebody give me step by step instructions on how to do this. Don't leave anything out or assume I know my *** from a WAV file, because I don't have a clue. I still call my PC my "T.V. typer" and a key board an alphabetabulaor.

Thank you in advance.

PS I'm addicted anyway already.
    12-08-07 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD