Just bought StudentBerry to help we with my school work and keep me organized. I was wondering if anyone knew how to put in a class time. Like i have bio M/W/F at 1pm, but it only lets me put in one day.
    01-22-08 05:53 PM
    I downloaded the trial last night, gonna try it out. I'll jump back in here if I figure it out.
    01-22-08 05:57 PM
    I'm not familiar with StudentBerry. Got a link?
    01-22-08 05:57 PM
    look in the news section on the front page of CrackBerry
    01-22-08 05:59 PM
    LOL!! Did I just get owned and told to search! Ha ha!! Well done! I'll check it out (I have a shortcut that takes me straight into the forum and I bypass all the news )
    Last edited by John Clark; 01-22-08 at 06:44 PM.
    01-22-08 06:40 PM
    LOL, John.... First time for everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-08 06:59 PM
    Hey, Ryan here from over at StudentBerry. We apologize for any confusion with adding classes with the weekly repeat function. It was something we tried to get ironed out but the Blackberry software isn't always the easiest to develop for. Anyways, to set different days you need to use the "space" key instead of the pearl button. Hope that helps, thanks for purchasing the program, any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Ryan Quinn
    StudentBerry
    01-22-08 08:14 PM
    I really like the app. it will help me out alot. I used the space add monday and friday to the list, but i have some classes on tue/thurs, and when i go to hit space, it wont take the W away.
    01-23-08 10:23 AM
    lol and john i wasn't trying to make you search. It was that i think i was too lazy to post a link myself
    01-23-08 10:25 AM
    To set a class correctly, you'll need to set the date/time field to the correct day and time of your first day of class (or any day of class really), then use the weekly repeat rule to set up what days the class occurs on. If you don't set the date/time field, then whatever day is selected there will always be highlighted (I assume that day is Wednesday?). Again, this is something we're working on smoothing out this week, as soon as we figure out how. I'll post in this forum letting you know when an update has been released. Thanks for using StudentBerry!
    Ryan
    StudentBerry
    01-23-08 03:44 PM
    (I have a shortcut that takes me straight into the forum and I bypass all the news )
    Yeah same here.. I sometimes forget to check homepage if I'm in a hurry.

btw: New avatar JC!! hmmm... is that pilot gone bad??
    01-23-08 04:50 PM
    That's what I look like after a week on the road!
    01-23-08 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD