I thought the 8100 has stereo output for the media player. I bought an adapter to make my 2.5 a 3.5 for head phones, speakers, etc. But I'm only getting mono out of it. Did I get my info wrong? I suppose it *could* be the adapter but before I make a stink at the store I thought I'd get feed back. Anyone else try this?
    09-10-08 03:23 PM
    Yes its the adapter. Most adapters are not BB compatible. Verizon wireless sells one that will work fine with all BB's that have 2.5 mm jack or you can order a adapter online at www.seidioonline.com
    09-10-08 03:25 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply, Garz! I'll look into other adapters. Should work though, with the right one?
    09-10-08 03:48 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply, Garz! I'll look into other adapters. Should work though, wiht the right one?

Yes they will. I used them both when I had my 8820 and 2.5mm. I would recommend the one at Verizon if a local store carriers it. Its a better adpater.
    09-10-08 03:50 PM
    Much appreciated Garz! These forums have been outstanding! A great vote of thanks to those of you who put in your time just to answer even basic questions.
    09-10-08 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD