Hi, I am a newbie and my first BB is on its way to me. I purchased new off ebay. I am wondering if anyone has heard of square trade warranty service or had any dealings with them?

They do not offer accidential coverage, but they do offer mechanical and electrical service. The cost for my BB coverage plan would be $24.00 for two years add $14 more for 3 yrs, zero deductible.

Thanks in advance and I am so glad I found this place. So much help and useful information. I have been reading like crazy so hopefully when I get my BB I will not mess it up.
    02-26-08 07:16 AM
    I had trouble with Square Trade because I never was able to contact the person I bought my phone off eBay from, but Square Trade did refund my two year warranty.
    02-26-08 09:56 AM
    Why would you have to contact the seller for a warranty issue? To get the warranty I am required to put in a purchase ID and then depending on what I paid for the item will = my premium cost. I really curious why I would have to contact the seller after I purchase a service with them.
    02-26-08 10:04 AM
    I have a warranty with them for one of my laptops. I had to send it in for repairs back in December. They were a bit slow in returning my pc (although it could've been the time of the year...right around Christmas), but they did fix the problem. I've been thinking about getting coverage for my BB.
    02-26-08 12:09 PM
    any updates to this? i was on their site today and thinking about covering my 8320 with the accidental damage coverage.
    04-10-08 12:31 PM
    Unless they have changed on their policy I could not get accidental damage coverage with them.
    04-10-08 01:45 PM
    I just insured my husband's Curve with Accidental Coverage.
    06-13-08 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD