Sprint has released the 4.3.0.127 update for the 8130. Its supposed to fix the memory leak issue. Let me know if it actually does. STILL NO MMS THOUGH!!
    06-13-08 05:52 PM
    Thanks for the heads up.. I"m updating as I speak.. I really do hope that the memory issue is fixed....
    06-13-08 10:09 PM
    I wonder if this is applicable for Verizon users? Or other carriers' users.
    06-13-08 10:15 PM
    I wonder if this is applicable for Verizon users? Or other carriers' users.
    Any CDMA carrier- NOT GSM. Verizon is CDMA so you're safe; you can use it.
    06-13-08 10:34 PM
    It says no MMS. I have Verizon and I can send and receive MMS. If I use the sprint OS will it take away my MMS capabilities?
    06-13-08 10:55 PM
    I have installed it and the memory leak seems to be fixed. More total free memory, quicker response when using applications.
    06-13-08 11:18 PM
    i clicked on updates and it said no new updates what did i do wrong?

where do u get this update from?
    06-13-08 11:34 PM
    I have installed it and the memory leak seems to be fixed. More total free memory, quicker response when using applications.
    I installed but I dont notice and difference in memory since what it's showing me is about how much I had anyway.
    06-14-08 02:18 AM
    how would you go about getting the new OS?
    06-14-08 03:23 AM
    Bump for answer on getting the new Os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-08 09:15 AM
    na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp

can't post url-copy and paste
    06-14-08 09:35 AM
    Do I need to use my pc to install update

06-14-08 10:57 AM
    I installed it a few days ago:
    I did gain back a little more memory. The memory still goes down with each and every little use of the device so if you ask me the memory issue is still there.
    The speaker issue where when you press the green button you get a split second of background noise is gone which is good.
    When I go into applications it no longer "builds applications list" but rather has only a few applications listed. I can get this back if I use the desktop application loader and make a change, but not just if I go in and view the applications that are installed and make no change. Can anyone else confirm if theirs is doing this or if I had a bad install.
    Other than that I have not noticed much.
    06-14-08 11:03 AM
    Just installed the update. No problems and went from 11MB free to 18MB free! WOW! We'll see how it goes moving forward.
    06-14-08 12:32 PM
    I installed but I dont notice and difference in memory since what it's showing me is about how much I had anyway.
    Maybe Blackberry needs to raise its standards for you.
    06-14-08 12:44 PM
    so when is sprint going to let us use mss?
    06-14-08 02:02 PM
    If I load this on Verizon will I lose MMS? I don't think I will because I'm pretty sure I used to have .71 and it was ok. Anyone know for sure?

06-15-08 11:32 PM
    Maybe Blackberry needs to raise its standards for you.
    I installed it a few days ago:
    I did gain back a little more memory. The memory still goes down with each and every little use of the device so if you ask me the memory issue is still there.
    The speaker issue where when you press the green button you get a split second of background noise is gone which is good.
    When I go into applications it no longer "builds applications list" but rather has only a few applications listed. I can get this back if I use the desktop application loader and make a change, but not just if I go in and view the applications that are installed and make no change. Can anyone else confirm if theirs is doing this or if I had a bad install.
    Other than that I have not noticed much.
    Not sure why you said Blackberry needs to raise its standards for me. I had about 18xxxxxx free before upgrading & the same after. When I open apps, the memory still decreases as before; comes back with a reset. So by pointing out what I experience on my BB, does that mean I said something wrong?
    06-22-08 07:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD