Does anyone know how I go about downloading my favorite sports teams schedules to my BB Pearl?? I see a couple of options for each team but I have no idea how I get my BB to recpognize it even if I knew which one to download.

Thanks in advance.
    10-07-08 12:29 PM
    Does anyone know how I go about downloading my favorite sports teams schedules to my BB Pearl?? I see a couple of options for each team but I have no idea how I get my BB to recpognize it even if I knew which one to download.

Thanks in advance.
    Give us an idea which sports and where you are going for them and then we could advise accordingly.

Gadget
    10-08-08 07:32 AM
    Give us an idea which sports and where you are going for them and then we could advise accordingly.

Gadget
    No problem.

I am trying to get the Virginia Tech Hokies football Schedule. The website offers an RSS feed or the iCalendar. The webiste says it's comaptible with iCalendar obviously but also mozzila calendar programs. I have neither on my BB and it seems that mozzilla does not offer a BB version. Will i Calendar work on a BB??

hokiesports .com (sorry can't post the url)

go to football, schedule and download for options.

Thanks
    10-08-08 01:17 PM
    Well if you download their schedule, it automatically posts it onto your Microsoft Outlook calender. From there you can syncronize it from Desktop Manager.
    10-09-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD