So.. I got annoyed and through my 8120 at the couch, but for some reason it was lighter than I thought it was, and it went higher and nailed the body of a iron lamp.

At first thought I was like OH ****, you have to be kidding me, another screen gone to ****!

So I pick it up and it's somehow fine (I have the rubber tire track case), but the trackball ring is sticking out..

Anyway, I need a new ring because a few of the prongs broke off..

THE QUESTION: Does T-Mob carry spare silver rings? Do ya think they'd be able to jack one off the dummy pearls, or do I just need to go ahead and order a ring online for $3?

HUNNY, IF YOU READ THIS, THIS ISN'T A HINT THAT I'M GETTING YOU A SILVER WEDDING RING, THANKS (or a pearl necklace for that matter). (if anyone has one for 3 bucks though, hollaaa!)
    04-14-09 09:16 PM
    u would be able to jack one off the dummer phone but if u got busted then not sure what they would say, u could ask them if they do or u just go to cnn.cn and get one from there

BlackBerry 81xx/83xx/88xx chrome trackball ring- LG, SonyEricsson, Panasonic, BenQ-Siemens, Dopod/O2, Alcatel, Apple, Mobiado, Mo that one is like $0.99

BlackBerry 81xx/83xx/88xx black trackball ring- LG, Tools, NEC, Nokia, 3G, Motorola, Apple, HTC, Acer, SonyEricsson, BlackBerry, - $1.33
    04-14-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD