Hello, I have an unlock blackberry pearl and it has only english language, how can I add spanish language, thanks.
    05-26-08 01:05 PM
    Connect your BB to your desktop manager and click on Application loader and select spanish and click through to the end. You will probably need to load your OS onto your PC first through your carriers site or blackberry.com before it will let you complete.
    05-26-08 01:29 PM
    I did that, but there is not spanish option on application loader.
    05-26-08 02:26 PM
    Like Garz said, you will need to download an install the Blackberry Operating system on your PC before you can install Spanish.

Look at the top of this forum to find the latest compatible OS for your phone and download it to your PC.
    Install the program you just downloaded.
    Delete the Vendor.xml file in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACKUP before you start the upgrade process.

Connect the phone to the PC and run Desktop Manager. Once fully connected, launch the Application Loader.

Now you should be able to uninstall English and install Spanish.
    05-26-08 04:42 PM
    Thanks for all your help, i did all that and is not working.
    05-29-08 11:09 AM
    What is not working?

The phone?

The Spanish?
    05-29-08 11:53 AM
    Thanks for all your help, i did all that and is not working.
    letty27,what is not working?

El telefono o el director?
    05-29-08 01:53 PM
    The phone is OK, I have like 3 differents blackberries, but all of them have english language only. I connect the blackberry to the desktop manager and run application loader but it says: the bb desktop software does not have blackberry device software for the device that you have connected to the computer.
    06-01-08 04:56 PM
    Hi, I have 8820 and looking for the same problem, I'll try it and let you know
    thanks
    08-02-08 09:47 AM
    Hi!
    Check on BlackberryLatino.com under 4.5 category, we can help you by bb msn or by forums in Spanish. We have a video in Spanish,

Just a tip.... When you are choosing and updating make sure going to advance then you will have the Spanish option, if you don't do then only will get the English language.....

Dario
    webmaster
    BlackberryLatino.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 08:01 PM
    You may have to download the multi-language version of the desktop manager as well. I'm not sure if that makes a difference as it shouldn't, but it won't hurt to try.
    08-02-08 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD