Last night I was a little drunk and I made a password for my phone so none of my friends could use it, except something went wrong and now I can't unlock it!

If you have a Pearl, please do me this huge favor. Go to Options> General Security(I think) and somewhere in there you can set the password with a security timeout. Go to make the password and hit the following keys. I meant for my password to be "bubbles" but the password isnt dictioary supported so its gonna be a weird set of letters instead of bubbles. Please tell me which letters default when you type "bubbles" into the pass screen. PLEASE!
    06-22-08 12:05 PM
    try 'bubblea'.
    06-22-08 12:07 PM
    Just wipe the device, and load the latest backup that you have...
    06-22-08 12:13 PM
    try 'bubblea'.
    Nope, Im sure I only used the 6 keys needed to make bubbles. Cuz the password did work until I think I typed it wrong once, and now my phones T9 memory or whatever keeps typing whatever it wants.
    I just need to know which letters actually are being used when "bubbles" is being typed

And I'd like to avoid wiping it bescause the last back I have is almost a month ago and I have unread texts and all other types of things waiting.
    06-22-08 12:14 PM
    bubblea is what comes out when bubbles is typed.
    06-22-08 12:24 PM
    bubblea is what comes out when bubbles is typed.
    uhhhhhhh wtf! Ok, thank you
    06-22-08 12:26 PM
    As you said, this was a 100% Pearl question solved by a 100% Pearl owner.

And..... we know your password wtf.
    06-22-08 12:29 PM
    Sweet! Now I get to wait 4 hours while it scrubs and I lose absolutely everything! Awesome!
    06-22-08 12:39 PM
    So did you wipe it?
    Or did you figure out the password?

Dm
    06-24-08 01:09 PM
    sounds like he wiped it.....another reason to always back up.......if not everyday, then at LEAST once a week.
    06-24-08 01:23 PM
    If it makes you feel any better....I bet more people have done this, but won't admit it!
    06-24-08 02:12 PM
    This is exactly why I WON'T set a password for my device.
    06-24-08 02:14 PM
    Just wipe the device, and load the latest backup that you have...
    best, quickest, easiest way...and next time you're drunk...don't play with your BB...
    06-24-08 03:21 PM
    Battery pull, wiping & reloading, etc are all good suggestions, but it may not be a T9 issue at all. Have you tried this:

Go out and get good and hammered again. Try typing "bubbles" Maybe you made a typo that you can only replicate inebriated.

Sorry - j/k. I'm with jenay on this. Passwords are good.... and can be horribly bad.
    06-24-08 03:35 PM
    hahahahhaa i like the getting hammered idea, you should try it.
    anyways i feel like an ***** after you all are talkin here cause i dont even know how to back up my bb...
    06-25-08 02:05 AM
    Guess this shows I'm a newbie...I don't know how to back up my BB either. I have a Mac if it makes any difference.
    07-01-08 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD