ok i have figured some things out with my pearl.When ever i go to right a txt message it sometimes sends as soon as i get one letter written..Well i have figured it out its only the first row of numbers and letters that do it..Which is very strange..So does anybody no what to do with this problem at all or is it just my keyboard that is screwed up
    07-13-08 03:56 PM
    Strange? Never had or seen this prob before?! Maybe some of the other users can help you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 04:03 PM
    ok i have figured some things out with my pearl.When ever i go to right a txt message it sometimes sends as soon as i get one letter written..Well i have figured it out its only the first row of numbers and letters that do it..Which is very strange..So does anybody no what to do with this problem at all or is it just my keyboard that is screwed up
    are you sure that your fingers aren't hitting another key like the menu key ? i haven't had that trouble with my 8130 but i guess it is possible that it could be a defective phone. i would take it back and have some one check it out or you could try a store display model to see if it is doing what your phone is doing.
    07-13-08 04:08 PM
    are you sure that your fingers aren't hitting another key like the menu key ? i haven't had that trouble with my 8130 but i guess it is possible that it could be a defective phone. i would take it back and have some one check it out or you could try a store display model to see if it is doing what your phone is doing.
    no my fingers are like sticks so they are pretty on the key..lol..i guess i will see if i can return it as i had bought it on ebay..so time will tell
    07-13-08 04:20 PM
    Yea, ebay isnt know for their great return policy. lol Does RIM offer a 1yr warranty? I bought a krzr from ebay once and after it stopped working i was able to get it replaced by motorola because it was still under warranty. maybe the same is true for you.
    07-14-08 02:31 AM
    Sounds like a faulty keyboard - I would try to contact the seller and get my money back.
    07-16-08 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD