It only happens when I try to send her a text via MMS. I sent her a pic as a test, and she got it just fine. I tried it with my bro and he got an MMS text message just fine. She says the errors have ranged from "failed to play picture message" to other weird ones having to do with video messages. In those cases I was just trying to send her a long text. I've tried all kinds of different ways to send texts via MMS with her and nothing has worked. Perseverence pays off, so I'll figure it out!! She thinks it's fun and funny since the BB's are BEYOND her, so she's having fun playing, too.
    02-13-09 01:46 PM
    It only happens when I try to send her a text via MMS. I sent her a pic as a test, and she got it just fine. I tried it with my bro and he got an MMS text message just fine. She says the errors have ranged from "failed to play picture message" to other weird ones having to do with video messages. In those cases I was just trying to send her a long text. I've tried all kinds of different ways to send texts via MMS with her and nothing has worked. Perseverence pays off, so I'll figure it out!! She thinks it's fun and funny since the BB's are BEYOND her, so she's having fun playing, too.
    I have the same exact problem. I spoke w/ verizon but they were no help. They said it must be a limitation with the blackberry. I highly doubt that is the problem. I have found a temporary workaround by just attaching a very small 1x1 pixel image. It sends normal after that but it is too many extra steps to be convenient. This is really annoying and I hope we can find a fix. Anyone else have this problem?
    12-11-09 02:46 PM
    I hate how that happens! Usually if you have to type 160 characters it's because you're trying to make a really good point, but then you have to cut it off! Grr
    +++++++++1
    12-12-09 04:03 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD