open up your messages and click search...
    go down to folder and select SMS outbox...
    under show select sent only...
    hit the menu key, select save...
    then create a title for it...
    then create a shortcut for it, i made mine g...
    hit menu key then save...

now every time you go into your messages folder, just hit alt+g or whatever shortcut you used and voila, you have quick access to sent messages if you have them hidden!

I also did a sent email folder and made my shortcut alt+e, just follow the steps above except change the type to email...

if you hit the search button when in the messages, hit menu key again and then click on recall, this will show you all of your shortcut keyed searches. I changed the phone call log to alt+l.

hope this solves a lot of frustrations!
    Last edited by tom1l21; 02-07-08 at 10:09 AM.
    02-07-08 12:20 AM
    From the SMS inbox you can hit ALT+O to get to the outbox and see sent messages. Pretty much the same deal I believe.
    02-07-08 12:29 AM
    From the SMS inbox you can hit ALT+O to get to the outbox and see sent messages. Pretty much the same deal I believe.
    This is not the case on the pearl which has suretype, the AlT+O/P key is actually set up to use ALT+P to search phone logs... You can easily switch around the shortcuts as I previously stated, creating a outbox for both sms and emails.
    02-07-08 12:46 AM
    Wow! This is GREAT! I just recently learned about hiding sent mail from my inbox but was disappointed when I discovered how the ALT+O wouldn't work on the Pearl. Thanks for figuring this out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-08 07:26 AM
    I found the easiest way to do this is on the icon screens your blackberry email icon once you go into it go to the menu hit search set the settings for SENT and EMAIL and no need to input any search text you can then save that search and it will bring up a menu to name that particular search and you can simply create a hotkey such as Alt + T or whatever and now whenever you want to see all of your email OUTBOX just enter that hotkey inside your email inbox it will auto search all of the sent email messages for your blackberry. seems that is the only way to do it with using bis. i don't use bes so i don't know about folders using bes. it seems like if there is a outbox folder you should have simple access to it from the view folders menu but its not the case. very wierd. hope this helps

m
    11-30-08 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD