Every once in a while i will be using my BB and it will be verry sluggish and or/ freeze for a few seconds then go back to normal. It is really annoying but i think it is because of alot of programs running at the same time or something. So is there a way to go and stop running programs that you might not be aware are running. I saw a post that said you had to go to "Push" "something". but i dont remember how to get there and i cant find the post for the life of me. Thanks
    01-08-08 07:41 AM
    Open up the application switcher to see what all is running and then make sure you go into that program and properly close it by way of the menu.
    So, from the home screen, press the bottom left button with the up/down arrows to open a short menu and then roll down to switch application. Press the trackball. There is a set of programs that are open at all times (phone, messages, web, bb messenger and I think a couple of others). Whatever else is open and running may be causing problems. Close those applications.
    01-08-08 07:56 AM
    Chedda-- Application Switcher is Alt + Escape. Do what acolvin recommended to close any running apps you don't need.

Also, doing a reset or battery pull will improve your performance, often. It clears the cache and cleans the memory for better performance.
    01-08-08 08:56 AM
    Listen, I really need somebody's, anybody's help/ Today was my first day on this website, I saw this kid named Chedda, I believe giving tips on how to get government grants, could someone, PLEASE HELP ME! I've been looking all over, & can't back to where exactly I saw him @. He was showing a picture of his car he just bought.
    he said he has a girl, & a son. Please help me out.
    12-27-08 04:14 AM
    Seriously?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 12:48 PM
    Listen, I really need somebody's, anybody's help/ Today was my first day on this website, I saw this kid named Chedda, I believe giving tips on how to get government grants, could someone, PLEASE HELP ME! I've been looking all over, & can't back to where exactly I saw him @. He was showing a picture of his car he just bought.
    he said he has a girl, & a son. Please help me out.
    Well, there are three different Cheddas here, and none have made any posts. Search the members list.

claire
    12-27-08 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD