I thought I saw a pearl that had a peel off skin on it,,

Do they make these..I was thinking about getting a cool skin and then a holster.

Someone also told me they make all kinds aof cool skins that you can put on and peel off

Thanks
    03-06-08 08:10 AM
    03-06-08 08:14 AM
    are they good quality
    03-06-08 08:22 AM
    Yes, very. Thick enough to be strong, thin enough that it doesn't add thickness to th BB. Simple to apply.
    And just to give you one more option, here's another good site:
    Tego Custom Skins - Designed by You | mytego.com
    03-06-08 08:25 AM
    Do they leave any residue? I mean, I know they say they don't, but I want to know from first-hand experience. I'm not apt to buying something I don't know someone else hasn't used that could potentionally harm the outerwear of my phone.
    03-06-08 08:55 AM
    There's also Xbox Skins ? Custom Xbox Skins and Xbox Stickers for Game Consoles and Controllers and Best Skins Ever Home Page.

I have a BSE on mine. They don't leave any residue when you pull it off and I believe decalgirl.com is the same way.
    03-06-08 10:12 AM
    I got skins at Decalgirl.com. They peel off clean, look good and come with matching background if you want.
    I took mine off because with out a hard cover, I tend to scratch my screen more. But the decals are nice either way.
    03-06-08 10:15 AM
    I took my Decal Girl skin off (i get bored easily) and no residue what soever.
    03-06-08 10:16 AM
    I got skins at Decalgirl.com. They peel off clean, look good and come with matching background if you want.
    I took mine off because with out a hard cover, I tend to scratch my screen more. But the decals are nice either way.
    IMO, I think if you get the BSE screen-only piece along with the Decalgirl.com, you'll have the perfect combination!
    03-06-08 10:20 AM
    are the decagirl skins reusable? as in i can never keep anything the same for long, so i would probably buy a couple and switch them out..
    03-07-08 09:44 PM
    are the decagirl skins reusable? as in i can never keep anything the same for long, so i would probably buy a couple and switch them out..
    No they aren't reusable. As you take them off, they will stretch out, rendering them useless for a 2nd or 3rd go-around.
    03-07-08 09:56 PM
    I just ordered 2 from decalgirl.com

now if i order the BSE does it go over the decalgirl skin.

Are they both easy to apply?
    03-08-08 08:53 AM
    i was able to reuse mine.
    03-08-08 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD