When I had my Motorola Razr, I was able to open up my address book and check each contact I wanted to send a message to.

Now, with my Blackberry, I have to select a receipient, hit menu, add receipient, select a contact, rinse, lather, repeat.

Is there a simplier way of doing this, or can someone direct me to an earlier post that relates to this issue?

Thanks in advance!!
    01-26-09 01:17 PM
    You can create a group in the menu of the address book. In the group you can add as many people as you want to.

When you want to send out the text simply SMS the Group title that will be found in you contact list and every member will be sent the message.

Your blackberry will also give you the status on each individual message so that you can make sure that everyone got the message.
    01-26-09 04:10 PM
    You can create a group in the menu of the address book. In the group you can add as many people as you want to.

When you want to send out the text simply SMS the Group title that will be found in you contact list and every member will be sent the message.

Your blackberry will also give you the status on each individual message so that you can make sure that everyone got the message.
    OOh great-thanks! i new it culd b done with email cuz i have that set, i just wasnt sure about sms/mms! thanks for that
    01-28-09 08:20 PM
    I know that this is a real old thread but, if i dont used to send the sms to the same contact, i mean not a group, how can i select a lot of people? Is there any apps for this? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: i havent found a solution for this so thats why i wrote in here.
    P.P.S.: i'm sorry for my bad English.
    03-30-11 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD