Hi everyone, i have a (hopefully) an easy question

I seperated my mms/sms from e-mail, and i am wondering how, when i slect the MMS/SMS icon, ti make it just show the inbox?
    It seems to show sent and recieved messages, i would like it to just show recieved messages.
    I did see how you could hide sent messages (but kind of a pain to see them again), and i see how you can view a certian folder (through menu/view folder/sms inbox) but when i selct the SMS inbox, it only shows it to me for the one time that i press it (so when i leave the inbox to make a call, and go back to it, it resets back and shows my whole mms/sms folder and all of the sent and recieved messages)

So, to sum it up, i would like to JUST see the SMS inbox when selecting the MMS/SMS icon... OR if i could put another icon in the menu just showing the SMS inbox

Thanks everyone
    -Adam
    06-23-08 09:27 PM
    It is not possible with BIS to have separate messages inbox/outbox. Only if you are operating on BES.

I believe some of the themes out there will give you additional folder options as far as seperating the emails from SMS.

Others may know for sure.
    06-23-08 10:31 PM
    you can hide sent msgs by :

going in to your inbox

menu

options

general options

hide sent msgs:yes

if you separated your sms adn email its the option right above that in the general options menu
    06-24-08 08:21 AM
    Good one Jstiner.

Thanks
    06-24-08 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD