Okay I am absolutely in awe right now that I can just pick a song out of my song list and set it as my ringtone. I love it!! However I was wondering if there is anyway to make it so that the songs shuffle as my ringtone. Like when someone calls itll play song a and then the next person calls and it will play song b etc. am I wishing for the world here?
    04-09-08 08:41 PM
    You're wishing for the world...sorry....
    04-10-08 01:24 AM
    You can get ringbacks that shuffle...

But then again you don't hear them.

Sorry pal, looks like you're looking for a feature that isn't out yet.

Learn how to create apps and make it yourself and make a little $ on the side!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 07:51 AM
    Your only option is to assign different ringtones to different people. That way you get some variation.
    04-10-08 07:56 AM
    I've had a problem with setting songs as my ringtone. I set one, but then found that the phone would only ring for a very short amount of time and go to answerphone. Can anyone help?
    04-10-08 10:11 AM
    Sorry I don't have any help. I just go to my media go to songs from card and then scroll to the song i want to set as my ringtone and then hit the menu button and scroll down to set aas ringtone and then when someone calls that song plays the other day i missed like 3 calls because i was listening to my music and then someone would call me and the song would play and i just thought it was my music player because i had it on shuffle lol
    04-10-08 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD