Forgive me! I'm still pretty new at being a blackberry user - so far I'm really liking my new Pearl 8130 but I'm still learning all of the little tricks.

What I'm trying to figure out is if I can set a daily reminder, sort of a second alarm, on my phone. I have to use the alarm and keep it set to wake me up every morning but I'd like to have a second reminder go off in the evenings. Is there a way to set a second alarm or to have a task reminder go off daily at the same time? Or is there a widget or something I can download that can do this?
    05-08-08 07:59 AM
    Go to the Calendar, and add it there. Set it to daily, and at a specific time, etc, etc...
    05-08-08 08:13 AM
    Besides what Navi said:

The native alarm program does not allow multiple alarms, you'll need a 3rd party app for this.
    BBSmart Alarms Pro - Business & Finance BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Mobylo! MultiAlarm - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

A couple other options.
    05-08-08 08:14 AM
    Totally simple. Create a new calendar entry, set up a reminder for whatever your preference, then set your recurrence to "Daily".
    I am fairly new too, but live and breathe by my 8130 Pearl, so feel free to email me anytime! I may not know, but if I can help, I am happy to do so. Good luck!
    05-08-08 11:22 AM
    You can also use a recurring task if you don't want reminders appearing on your calendar.
    05-08-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD