Can I set up the 8130 Pearl so that incoming and outgoing emails display only in my selected email folder and not simultaneously in the same folder as incoming calls, texts, etc.?
    03-03-09 11:01 AM
    Go to Messages>>press Menu>>Options>>General Options>>SMS and Email Inboxes, change the option to Seperate. This will bring up an extra folder titled SMS & MMS, just hide the original Messages folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:04 AM
    Never would have figured that out. You're the best!
    03-03-09 11:11 AM
    Don't know about being the best but you're very welcome!

03-03-09 11:17 AM
    ok, I have another question. This has been driving me crazy.
    I have two email accounts on my Pearl 8120. My home Gmail acct., and my work email (Blackberry Enterprise Server seat)
    now, I have 3 icons on my desktop, one for mms and sms. No problem there.
    Then i have another icon for my gmail. no problem there. Now the third icon (messages) has both email stuff.. I need to seperate these. Please help,
    Thanks
    03-03-09 06:33 PM
    The Messages folder will hold all messages including text, MMS and emails. There's no way to seperate certain messages out of that folder. You should have another folder that holds your work emails.

03-03-09 06:40 PM
    If you do hide the message folder remember that it is hidden. If you get a pin message it will only show in the messages folder and if you forget it is hidden it will confuse you.

03-03-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD