hey guys im new here and to black berry and was hoping that maybe one of you would be able to help me every time i try to go to bank of america or woodforest website and try to log in i get and error saying "you requested a secure page secure request are temporaily disabled" how do i get passed that so i can log in please if anyone knows please let me know thanks
    02-28-08 03:21 PM
    I assume you have a data plan? If you are using the BB Browser I would recommend making a switch to Opera Mini. Go to www.operamini.com from the BB browser to download it OTA. It will probably work without a hitch then.
    02-28-08 03:33 PM
    thanks your a life savor i will get on that rite away
    Last edited by rramirez_da; 02-28-08 at 04:46 PM.
    02-28-08 04:38 PM
    Is the operamini browser better then the BB browser? I talking as far as viewing web pages? Also, will you still have access to the BB browser after you downloaded the operamini browser? can you delete the operamini browser after download. will by 8130 support this browser?
    Last edited by Huskerfan; 02-28-08 at 08:15 PM.
    02-28-08 08:02 PM
    Is the operamini browser better then the BB browser? I talking as far as viewing web pages? Also, will you still have access to the BB browser after you downloaded the operamini browser? can you delete the operamini browser after download. will by 8130 support this browser?
    Yes the 8130 Pearl does support Opera Mini however as mentioned earlier on posts, it's best to use Opera if you have a good or unlimited data plan as it is heavy on data.

And Yes you can absolutely uninstall Opera after if you do not like it.
    02-29-08 08:28 AM
    Thank You!! I'm downloading it now
    02-29-08 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD